Law Firm in Town and Country, MO
Contact a top Town and Country, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Town and Country, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Town and Country, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Town and Country, MO, please contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Town and Country, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Our Town and Country law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Town and Country clients in need of professional legal services. Here are a few stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Town and Country area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Town and Country, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Town and Country injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Town and Country, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Town and Country law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Town and Country and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Town and Country, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Town and Country Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Town and Country and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Town and Country law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Town and Country law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Town and Country, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Town and Country law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Town and Country, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Town and Country law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Town and Country, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Town and Country, MO, Representation Now
Town and Country residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Town and Country, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Town and Country, MO, law firm.