Law Firm in Troy, IL
Contact a top Troy, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Troy, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Troy, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Troy, IL, please contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Troy, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Troy law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Troy clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some stats about injury claims and cases in the Troy area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Troy, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Troy injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Troy, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Troy law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Troy and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Troy, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Troy Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Troy, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Troy law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Troy law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Troy, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Troy law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Troy, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Troy law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Troy, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Troy, IL, Representation Now
Troy residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Troy, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Troy, IL, law firm.