Law Firm in Union, MO
Contact a top Union, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Union, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Union, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Union, MO, you can contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Union, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Union law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Union clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Union area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Union, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Union injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Union, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Union law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Union and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Union, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Union Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Union, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Union law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Union law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Union, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Union law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Union, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Union law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Union, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Union, MO, Representation Now
Union residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Union, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Union, MO, law firm.