Law Firm in Valley Park, MO
Contact a top Valley Park, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Valley Park, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Valley Park, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Valley Park, MO, please contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Valley Park, MO, we will come out to you.
Our Valley Park law firm has recovered more than $35 million in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Valley Park clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are some stats about injury cases and claims in the Valley Park area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Valley Park, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Valley Park injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Valley Park, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Valley Park law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Valley Park, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Valley Park, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Valley Park Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Valley Park, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Valley Park law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can contact our Valley Park law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Valley Park, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Valley Park law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Valley Park, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Valley Park law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Valley Park, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Valley Park, MO, Representation Today
Valley Park residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Valley Park, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Valley Park, MO, law firm.