Law Firm in Valmeyer, IL
Contact a top Valmeyer, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Valmeyer, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Valmeyer, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Valmeyer, IL, feel free to contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Valmeyer, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Valmeyer law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Valmeyer clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some statistics about personal injury claims in the Valmeyer area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Valmeyer, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Valmeyer injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Valmeyer, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Valmeyer law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Valmeyer, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Valmeyer, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Valmeyer Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Valmeyer, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Valmeyer law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Valmeyer law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Valmeyer, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Valmeyer law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Valmeyer, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Valmeyer law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Valmeyer, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Valmeyer, IL, Representation Now
Valmeyer residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Valmeyer, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Valmeyer, IL, law firm.