Law Firm in Vandalia, MO
Contact a top Vandalia, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Vandalia, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Vandalia, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Vandalia, MO, you can contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Vandalia, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Our Vandalia law firm has recovered more than $50 million in case victories for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Vandalia clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are a few stats about personal injury claims and cases in the Vandalia area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Vandalia, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Vandalia injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Vandalia, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Vandalia law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Vandalia, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Vandalia, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Vandalia Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Vandalia and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Vandalia law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Vandalia law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Vandalia, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Vandalia law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Vandalia, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Vandalia law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Vandalia, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Vandalia, MO, Representation Now
Vandalia residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Vandalia, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Vandalia, MO, law firm.