Law Firm in Versailles, MO
Contact a top Versailles, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Versailles, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Versailles, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Versailles, MO, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Versailles, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Versailles law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Versailles clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Versailles area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Versailles, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Versailles injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Versailles, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Versailles law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Versailles and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Versailles, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Versailles Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Versailles and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Versailles law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Versailles law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Versailles, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Versailles law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Versailles, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Versailles law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Versailles, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Versailles, MO, Representation Now
Versailles residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Versailles, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Versailles, MO, law firm.