Law Firm in Vienna, IL
Contact a top Vienna, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Vienna, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Vienna, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Vienna, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Vienna, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Vienna law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Vienna clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are some stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Vienna area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Vienna, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Vienna injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Vienna, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Vienna law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Vienna, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Vienna, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Vienna Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Vienna, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Vienna law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Vienna law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Vienna, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Vienna law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Vienna, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Vienna law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Vienna, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Vienna, IL, Representation Today
Vienna residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Vienna, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Vienna, IL, law firm.