Law Firm in Waltonville, IL
Contact a top Waltonville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Waltonville, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Waltonville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Waltonville, IL, please contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Waltonville, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Waltonville law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Waltonville clients in need of professional legal services. Below are a few stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Waltonville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Waltonville, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Waltonville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Waltonville, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Waltonville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Waltonville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Waltonville, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Waltonville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Waltonville and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Waltonville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Waltonville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Waltonville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Waltonville law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Waltonville, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Waltonville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Waltonville, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Waltonville, IL, Representation Today
Waltonville residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is important to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Waltonville, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Waltonville, IL, law firm.