Law Firm in Wardsville, MO
Contact a top Wardsville, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Wardsville, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Wardsville, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Wardsville, MO, please contact our injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Wardsville, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Wardsville law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Wardsville clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Wardsville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Wardsville, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Wardsville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Wardsville, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Wardsville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Wardsville, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Wardsville, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Wardsville Injury Lawyers
If you are in Wardsville and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Wardsville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our Wardsville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Wardsville, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Wardsville law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Wardsville, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Wardsville law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Wardsville, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Wardsville, MO, Representation Today
Wardsville residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is essential to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Wardsville, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Wardsville, MO, law firm.