Law Firm in Warren County, MO
Contact a top Warren County, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Warren County, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Warren County, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Warren County, MO, you can contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Warren County, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Warren County law firm has recovered more than $35 million in damages for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Warren County clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Warren County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Warren County, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Warren County injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Warren County, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Warren County law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Warren County and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Warren County, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Warren County Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Warren County and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Warren County law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please call our Warren County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Warren County, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Warren County law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Warren County, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Warren County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Warren County, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Warren County, MO, Representation Now
Warren County residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s important to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Warren County, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Warren County, MO, law firm.