Law Firm in Warrenton, MO
Contact a top Warrenton, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Warrenton, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Warrenton, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Warrenton, MO, please contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Warrenton, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Warrenton law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Warrenton clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the Warrenton area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Warrenton, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Warrenton injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Warrenton, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Warrenton law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Warrenton and provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Warrenton, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Warrenton Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Warrenton, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Warrenton law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Warrenton law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Warrenton, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Warrenton law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Warrenton, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Warrenton law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Warrenton, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Warrenton, MO, Representation Today
Warrenton residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Warrenton, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Warrenton, MO, law firm.