Law Firm in Washington County, MO
Contact a top Washington County, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Washington County, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Washington County, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Washington County, MO, you can contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Washington County, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Dixon’s Washington County law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Washington County clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are a few stats about personal injury claims in the Washington County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Washington County, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Washington County injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Washington County, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Washington County law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Washington County and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Washington County, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Washington County Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Washington County, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Washington County law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Washington County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Washington County, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Washington County law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Washington County, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Washington County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Washington County, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Washington County, MO, Representation Now
Washington County residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Washington County, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Washington County, MO, law firm.