Law Firm in Washington, MO
Contact a top Washington, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Washington, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Washington, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Washington, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Washington, MO, we will come out to you.
Our Washington law firm has recovered over $35 million in compensation for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Washington clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are a few stats about personal injury claims in the Washington area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Washington, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Washington injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Washington, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Washington law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Washington and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Washington, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Washington Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Washington, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Washington law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Washington law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Washington, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Washington law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Washington, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Washington law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Washington, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Washington, MO, Representation Today
Washington residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Washington, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Washington, MO, law firm.