Law Firm in Waterloo, IL
Contact a top Waterloo, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Waterloo, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Waterloo, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Waterloo, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Waterloo, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Waterloo law firm has recovered more than $50 million in case victories for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Waterloo clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are a few stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Waterloo area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Waterloo, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Waterloo injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Waterloo, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Waterloo law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Waterloo and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Waterloo, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Waterloo Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Waterloo, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Waterloo law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Waterloo law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Waterloo, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Waterloo law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Waterloo, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Waterloo law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Waterloo, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Waterloo, IL, Representation Now
Waterloo residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Waterloo, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Waterloo, IL, law firm.