Law Firm in Webster Groves, MO
Contact a top Webster Groves, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Webster Groves, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Webster Groves, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Webster Groves, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Webster Groves, MO, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Webster Groves law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Webster Groves clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Webster Groves area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Webster Groves, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Webster Groves injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Webster Groves, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Webster Groves law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Webster Groves, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Webster Groves, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Webster Groves Injury Attorneys
If you are in Webster Groves and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Webster Groves law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Webster Groves law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Webster Groves, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Webster Groves law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Webster Groves, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Webster Groves law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Webster Groves, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Webster Groves, MO, Representation Today
Webster Groves residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Webster Groves, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Webster Groves, MO, law firm.