Law Firm in Weldon Spring, MO
Contact a top Weldon Spring, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Weldon Spring, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Weldon Spring, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Weldon Spring, MO, you can contact our personal injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Weldon Spring law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Weldon Spring clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are a few stats about injury cases in the Weldon Spring area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Weldon Spring, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Weldon Spring injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Weldon Spring, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Weldon Spring law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Weldon Spring and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Weldon Spring, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Weldon Spring Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Weldon Spring and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Weldon Spring law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can contact our Weldon Spring law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Weldon Spring, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Weldon Spring law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Weldon Spring, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Weldon Spring law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Weldon Spring, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Weldon Spring, MO, Representation Now
Weldon Spring residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is essential to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Weldon Spring, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Weldon Spring, MO, law firm.