Law Firm in Wellsville, MO
Contact a top Wellsville, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Wellsville, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Wellsville, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Wellsville, MO, please contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Wellsville, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Wellsville law firm has recovered over $35 million in damages for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Wellsville clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are some stats about personal injury claims in the Wellsville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Wellsville, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Wellsville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Wellsville, MO, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Wellsville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Wellsville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Wellsville, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Wellsville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Wellsville, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Wellsville law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Wellsville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Wellsville, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Wellsville law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Wellsville, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Wellsville law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Wellsville, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Wellsville, MO, Representation Now
Wellsville residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Wellsville, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Wellsville, MO, law firm.