Law Firm in Wentzville, MO
Contact a top Wentzville, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Wentzville, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Wentzville, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Wentzville, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Wentzville, MO, we will come out to you.
Our Wentzville law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Wentzville clients in need of veteran legal services. Here are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Wentzville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Wentzville, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Wentzville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Wentzville, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Wentzville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Wentzville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Wentzville, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Wentzville Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Wentzville and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Wentzville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Wentzville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Wentzville, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Wentzville law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Wentzville, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Wentzville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Wentzville, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Wentzville, MO, Representation Today
Wentzville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Wentzville, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Wentzville, MO, law firm.