Law Firm in West Frankfort, IL
Contact a top West Frankfort, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in West Frankfort, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in West Frankfort, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in West Frankfort, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in West Frankfort, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s West Frankfort law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve West Frankfort clients in need of professional legal representation. Here are some stats about personal injury claims and cases in the West Frankfort area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our West Frankfort, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors For one, your West Frankfort injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in West Frankfort, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our West Frankfort law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in West Frankfort and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves West Frankfort, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your West Frankfort Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in West Frankfort and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our West Frankfort law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our West Frankfort law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s West Frankfort, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our West Frankfort law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help West Frankfort, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our West Frankfort law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our West Frankfort, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for West Frankfort, IL, Representation Now
West Frankfort residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves West Frankfort, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our West Frankfort, IL, law firm.