Law Firm in Wildwood, MO
Contact a top Wildwood, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Wildwood, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Wildwood, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Wildwood, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Wildwood, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Our Wildwood law firm has recovered more than $50 million in case victories for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Wildwood clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some stats about personal injury claims in the Wildwood area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Wildwood, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Wildwood injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Wildwood, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Wildwood law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Wildwood and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Wildwood, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Wildwood Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Wildwood and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Wildwood law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Wildwood law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Wildwood, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Wildwood law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Wildwood, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Wildwood law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Wildwood, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Wildwood, MO, Representation Today
Wildwood residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Wildwood, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Wildwood, MO, law firm.