Law Firm in Wood River, IL
Contact a top Wood River, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Wood River, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Wood River, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Wood River, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Wood River, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Wood River law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Wood River clients in need of professional legal services. Here are some stats about injury cases in the Wood River area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Wood River, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Wood River injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Wood River, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Wood River law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Wood River, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Wood River, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Wood River Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Wood River, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Wood River law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Wood River law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Wood River, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Wood River law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Wood River, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Wood River law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Wood River, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Wood River, IL, Representation Today
Wood River residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Wood River, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Wood River, IL, law firm.