Collinsville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Collinsville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Collinsville, IL. As an experienced motorcycle wreck lawyer in Collinsville, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Collinsville motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to manage cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s various other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Collinsville Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle wreck claim in Collinsville requires attention to detail and action. It’s crucial for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims hire a motorcycle injury attorney as quickly as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few local and national motorcycle injury statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Collinsville are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Collinsville Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate for your claim, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- People in crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Collinsville motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Collinsville motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Veteran Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Collinsville, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Collinsville motorcycle wrecks, these include:
You can read through Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Collinsville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are more information about Dixon’s legal representation in Collinsville, Collinsville:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle injury case? Cost depends on the size of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, which means clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Collinsville Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with more information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to contact the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Collinsville legal representation.
Contact Your Collinsville Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Collinsville motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won clients and their families more than $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon’s recent victories. Contact Us now for additional info about a case review from your Collinsville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Collinsville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities:
Types of Collinsville, IL, Injury Law: