Albion, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Albion Motorcycle Crash Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Albion, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash lawyer in Albion, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Albion motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon counsel victims through the settlement process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to manage claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s various other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Albion Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Albion takes attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and launch the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car crash deaths).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of supersport, touring, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Albion are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need an Albion Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your claim, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. An Albion motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Many victims won’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Albion motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Albion, IL
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Albion motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can view our case reviews for additional information about our success as Albion Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here’s additional information about our legal representation in Albion, Albion:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the scope of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Albion Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. We will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Albion legal counsel.
Contact Your Albion Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Albion motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon have won victims and their families more than $34,000,000 in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Contact Chris Dixon now for more information about a consultation and free case review from the Albion Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Albion, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: