Allendale, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Allendale Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Allendale, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle crash attorney in Allendale, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Allendale motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon guide victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it can be for victims to handle claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Allendale Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash case in Allendale requires attention to detail and action. It is crucial for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as quickly as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows our lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle injury statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car accident deaths).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Allendale are more than willing to help victims.
Should You Need an Allendale Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, a lawyer will be an advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in accidents are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. An Allendale motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Many victims won’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Allendale motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Allendale, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. In terms of Allendale motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read our results and recent cases for more information about our success as Allendale Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s additional info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Allendale, Allendale:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the scope of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, which means clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Allendale Motorcycle Lawyers can give clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Allendale legal counsel.
Contact Your Allendale Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Allendale motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon have won victims and their families more than $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about a free case review and consultation from the Allendale Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Allendale, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: