Alma, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Alma Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Alma, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash lawyer in Alma, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Alma motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon help victims through the settlement process. We know how difficult it is for victims to navigate claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Alma Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle accident case in Alma requires attention to detail and action. It is essential for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and start the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims and their families the compensation they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Many wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Alma are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need an Alma Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney will be an advocate for your claim, allowing you time to recover.
- People in crashes likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. An Alma motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many victims won’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Alma motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Alma, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Alma motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Alma Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are some additional things to know about our legal representation in Alma, Alma:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the scope of a case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Alma Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Alma legal counsel.
Contact Your Alma Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Alma motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won their clients approximately $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories. Call Us today for more info about a consultation and free case review from the Alma Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Alma, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: