Altamont, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Altamont Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Altamont, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Altamont, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Altamont motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon counsel victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it is for victims to navigate cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Altamont Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Altamont requires action and attention to detail. It’s critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims hire a motorcycle crash attorney as quickly as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of touring, supersport, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Altamont are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Altamont Motorcycle Crash Lawyer?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you time to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Altamont motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire legal counsel because of these financial factors. However, the Altamont motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Altamont, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. In regard to Altamont motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can view Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Altamont Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here’s more things to know about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Altamont, Altamont:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident case? Cost depends on the scope of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Altamont Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Altamont legal representation.
Contact Your Altamont Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Altamont motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon have won clients and their families more than $50 million in rewards. View Dixon’s recent cases. Call Chris Dixon today for more info about a case review from the Altamont Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Altamont, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities: