Alton, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Alton Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Alton, IL. As a leading motorcycle crash attorney in Alton, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Alton motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to manage cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s various other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Alton Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Alton requires attention to detail and action. It is essential for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get our clients the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle accident stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of standard, touring, and supersport riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Alton are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire an Alton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. An Alton motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Many people won’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Alton motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Alton, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Alton motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Alton Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here are some more things to know about our legal representation in Alton, Alton:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle injury claim? Cost depends on the size of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Alton Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The first step is to contact the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Alton legal representation.
Contact Your Alton Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Alton motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won clients and their families upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Contact Chris Dixon now for more information about a case review from the Alton Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Types of Alton, IL, Injury Law:
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Alton, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: