Arnold, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Arnold Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Arnold, MO. As a leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in Arnold, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Arnold motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it is for victims to negotiate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Arnold Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Arnold requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as quickly as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a fast trial allows our attorneys to get victims the reimbursement they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle injury statistics worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car crash. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Arnold are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Should You Need to Hire a Arnold Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Arnold motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Many victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Arnold motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Arnold, MO
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Arnold motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can read Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Arnold Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are additional info about Dixon’s legal services in Arnold, Arnold:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the scope of the case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, which means clients don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Arnold Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open an injury case? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Arnold legal representation.
Contact Your Arnold Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Arnold motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon have won victims approximately $34 million in compensation. You can view our recent cases. Call Chris Dixon today for more info about a free case review and consultation from the Arnold Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Arnold, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: