Belleville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Belleville Motorcycle Crash Lawyers serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Belleville, IL. As an experienced motorcycle wreck attorney in Belleville, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Belleville motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon counsel victims and their families through the settlement process. We understand how difficult it can be for victims to manage claims when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Call Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Belleville Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in Belleville requires action and attention to detail. It is essential for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and start the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows Dixon to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle crash stats worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Belleville are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Belleville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney will be an advocate for your case, allowing you time to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Belleville motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire legal counsel because of these financial factors. However, the Belleville motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Belleville, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Belleville motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Belleville Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s additional things to know about our legal representation in Belleville, Belleville:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the size of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Belleville Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with more info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We will help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Belleville legal counsel.
Contact Your Belleville Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Belleville motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned clients and their families more than $34,000,000 in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Call Chris Dixon now for additional information about a free case review and consultation from the Belleville Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Belleville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas:
Types of Belleville, IL, Injury Law: