Benld, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Benld Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Benld, IL. As a leading motorcycle accident attorney in Benld, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Benld motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it is for victims to handle claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Benld Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in Benld requires action and attention to detail. It is essential for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as quickly as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get our clients the compensation they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth noting.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car crash deaths).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Benld are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Benld Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Benld motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Benld motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Benld, IL
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas. In regard to Benld motorcycle crashes, these include:
Feel free to read through Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Benld Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here are more information about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Benld, Benld:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the size of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, which means clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Benld Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with more information about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We will help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Benld legal representation.
Contact Your Benld Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Benld motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won clients and their families more than $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Call Us today for more info about a case review from the Benld Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Benld, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: