Bethalto, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Bethalto Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Bethalto, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle crash attorney in Bethalto, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Bethalto motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm guide victims and their families through the settlement process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to manage claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means legal services are free unless we win. Contact Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Bethalto Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle accident case in Bethalto requires attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the compensation they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle injury stats worth noting.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car accident victims).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
A number of accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Bethalto are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Bethalto Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Bethalto motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Some victims don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Bethalto motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Bethalto, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various other areas. In terms of Bethalto motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to read through our recent case reviews for more information about our success as Bethalto Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here are more info about our legal services in Bethalto, Bethalto:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the type of a case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, which means you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Bethalto Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with more information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Bethalto legal representation.
Contact Your Bethalto Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Bethalto motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won their clients approximately $50 million in rewards. You can view our recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about a consultation and free case review from the Bethalto Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Bethalto, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities: