Blackjack, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Blackjack Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Blackjack, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle wreck attorney in Blackjack, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Blackjack motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims through the claims process. We understand how challenging it is for victims to handle cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s various other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Blackjack Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Blackjack requires attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Usually, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle accident statistics worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Blackjack are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Should You Need to Hire a Blackjack Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney can be an advocate for your claim, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Blackjack motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Blackjack motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Blackjack, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. Regarding Blackjack motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please view Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Blackjack Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here’s some more info about our legal services in Blackjack, Blackjack:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the type of a case. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, which means you are only charged if we win the claim, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Blackjack Motorcycle Attorneys can provide you with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Blackjack legal counsel.
Contact Your Blackjack Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Blackjack motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims and their families approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon’s recent victories. Call Us now for more information about a case review from the Blackjack Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Blackjack, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: