Bloomsdale, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Bloomsdale Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Bloomsdale, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in Bloomsdale, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Bloomsdale motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it can be for victims to navigate claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Bloomsdale Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle accident claim in Bloomsdale requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows our lawyers to get victims the compensation they need for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle crash stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of touring, supersport, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Bloomsdale are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Should You Need a Bloomsdale Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, an attorney can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Bloomsdale motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Some people won’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Bloomsdale motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on various other areas. In regard to Bloomsdale motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Bloomsdale Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here are some additional info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Bloomsdale, Bloomsdale:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the scope of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Bloomsdale Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Bloomsdale legal representation.
Contact Your Bloomsdale Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Bloomsdale motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon have won clients and their families upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about a free case review and consultation from your Bloomsdale Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Bloomsdale, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: