Bonne Terre, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Bonne Terre Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Bonne Terre, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Bonne Terre, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Bonne Terre motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon helps victims through the claims process. We know how challenging it is for victims to navigate claims considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Bonne Terre Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident case in Bonne Terre takes action and attention to detail. It’s critical for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as quickly as possible. Lawyers will gather information about the crash and start the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Bonne Terre are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Should You Need to Hire a Bonne Terre Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of crashes likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Bonne Terre motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Bonne Terre motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Bonne Terre motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Bonne Terre Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers. Here are additional things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Bonne Terre, Bonne Terre:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle injury case? Cost depends on the size of a claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, which means clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Bonne Terre Motorcycle Lawyers can give clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Bonne Terre legal counsel.
Contact Your Bonne Terre Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Bonne Terre motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won their clients more than $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional information about a free case review and consultation from your Bonne Terre Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Bonne Terre, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities: