Boulder, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Boulder Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Boulder, IL. As an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Boulder, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Boulder motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it is for victims to navigate cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Boulder Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Boulder takes action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car crash. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash deaths).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Boulder are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Should You Need a Boulder Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you time to recover.
- People in crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Boulder motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Many victims don’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Boulder motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Boulder, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on various other areas. In terms of Boulder motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read through Dixon’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Boulder Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here’s additional things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Boulder, Boulder:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle injury claim? Cost depends on the size of a claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Boulder Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to contact the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Boulder legal counsel.
Contact Your Boulder Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Boulder motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have won victims and their families approximately $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases. Call Us today for additional information about a case review from your Boulder Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Boulder, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: