Brownstown, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Brownstown Motorcycle Crash Lawyers serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Brownstown, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer in Brownstown, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Brownstown motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon guide victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate claims considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Brownstown Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Brownstown requires action and attention to detail. It’s critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and start the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows our lawyers to get our clients the reimbursement they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle crash stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Brownstown are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a Brownstown Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the case, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Brownstown motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Brownstown motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Brownstown, IL
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Brownstown motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can read Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Brownstown Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s more things to know about our legal services in Brownstown, Brownstown:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the scope of the case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Brownstown Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Brownstown legal counsel.
Contact Your Brownstown Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Brownstown motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have won their clients more than $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our results and recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about a consultation and free case review from your Brownstown Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Brownstown, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities: