Cami, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Cami Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Cami, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash attorney in Cami, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Cami motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the settlement process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to handle claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our various other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Cami Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury case in Cami requires attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle crash stats worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash deaths).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Cami are ready to help victims.
Do You Need a Cami Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer will be an advocate for your case, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of crashes are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Cami motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of victims don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Cami motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Cami, IL
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on various other areas. In terms of Cami motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Cami Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here are additional things to know about our legal representation in Cami, Cami:
- How much is legal representation to open a motorcycle injury case? Cost depends on the size of the case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Cami Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We will help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Cami legal representation.
Contact Your Cami Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Cami motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims and their families more than $34 million in compensation. You can view our results and recent cases. Contact Us now for additional info about a consultation and free case review from the Cami Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Cami, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: