Campbell Hill, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Campbell Hill Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Campbell Hill, IL. As a leading motorcycle accident attorney in Campbell Hill, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Campbell Hill motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. We know how difficult it is for victims to handle cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Campbell Hill Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in Campbell Hill takes attention to detail and action. It is important for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and launch the case. Usually, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows our lawyers to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle injury statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of supersport, touring, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Campbell Hill are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Campbell Hill Motorcycle Crash Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, an attorney will be an advocate for your case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- People in wrecks likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Campbell Hill motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Some people won’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Campbell Hill motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris focuses on a number of areas. In terms of Campbell Hill motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can read through our results and recent cases for more information about our success as Campbell Hill Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are some additional information about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Campbell Hill, Campbell Hill:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the scope of the case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, meaning you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Campbell Hill Motorcycle Lawyers can provide clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We will help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Campbell Hill legal representation.
Contact Your Campbell Hill Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Campbell Hill motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon have won victims and their families approximately $34 million in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about a free case review and consultation from the Campbell Hill Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Campbell Hill, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: