Carlyle, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Carlyle Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Carlyle, IL. As an experienced motorcycle wreck lawyer in Carlyle, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Carlyle motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families through the settlement process. We understand how challenging it is for victims to handle claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our various other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Carlyle Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in Carlyle requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle injury attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and start the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get victims and their families the compensation they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle wreck statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash deaths).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Carlyle are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Carlyle Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your claim, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of crashes are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Carlyle motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Carlyle motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Carlyle, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. In terms of Carlyle motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please read Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Carlyle Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here’s some more info about our legal representation in Carlyle, Carlyle:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the type of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you are only charged if we win the claim, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Carlyle Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Carlyle legal representation.
Contact Your Carlyle Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Carlyle motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon have won clients and their families upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our results and recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about a consultation and free case review from your Carlyle Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Carlyle, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: