Cave-in-Rock, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Cave-in-Rock Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Cave-in-Rock, IL. As an experienced motorcycle crash attorney in Cave-in-Rock, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Cave-in-Rock motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the claims process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to handle cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s various other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Cave-in-Rock Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Cave-in-Rock requires action and attention to detail. It’s important for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will gather information about the crash and start the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a fast trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the compensation they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle accident stats worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle accident victims).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Cave-in-Rock are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need a Cave-in-Rock Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney can act as an advocate for your case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of accidents are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Cave-in-Rock motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Cave-in-Rock motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Seasoned Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Cave-in-Rock, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Cave-in-Rock motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can view Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Cave-in-Rock Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here’s additional things to know about our legal representation in Cave-in-Rock, Cave-in-Rock:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the type of a case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Cave-in-Rock Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with more information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Cave-in-Rock legal counsel.
Contact Your Cave-in-Rock Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Cave-in-Rock motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have won their clients more than $50 million in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about a free case review and consultation from the Cave-in-Rock Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Cave-in-Rock, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: