Cedar Hill, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Cedar Hill Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Cedar Hill, MO. As an experienced motorcycle crash attorney in Cedar Hill, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Cedar Hill motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm guide victims and their families through the claims process. We understand how challenging it can be for victims to handle cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Cedar Hill Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in Cedar Hill requires action and attention to detail. It’s critical for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims the reimbursement they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle injury statistics worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car accident victims).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Many wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Cedar Hill are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Cedar Hill Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, a lawyer can be an advocate for your claim, allowing you time to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Cedar Hill motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Cedar Hill motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Cedar Hill, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on various other areas. In terms of Cedar Hill motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please read Dixon’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Cedar Hill Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers. Here’s more things to know about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Cedar Hill, Cedar Hill:
- How much is legal representation to open a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the scope of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Cedar Hill Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Cedar Hill legal counsel.
Contact Your Cedar Hill Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Cedar Hill motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon have won clients and their families approximately $34 million in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent victories and cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your Cedar Hill Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Cedar Hill, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: