Central West End, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Central West End Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Central West End, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle accident lawyer in Central West End, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Central West End motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it can be for victims to handle cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Central West End Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Central West End requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a quick trial allows our lawyers to get victims the reimbursement they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Central West End are ready to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a Central West End Motorcycle Crash Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, an attorney will act as an advocate for your claim, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Central West End motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some people don’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Central West End motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Veteran Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Central West End, MO
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Central West End motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please view Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Central West End Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here are some additional information about Dixon’s legal representation in Central West End, Central West End:
- How much is legal representation to open a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the size of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, which means clients are only charged if we win the claim, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Central West End Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Central West End legal representation.
Contact Your Central West End Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Central West End motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims approximately $50 million in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your Central West End Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Central West End, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: