Centralia, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Centralia Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Centralia, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle wreck attorney in Centralia, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Centralia motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it is for victims to manage claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Our additional legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means we only charge if we win the case. Contact Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Centralia Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Centralia takes action and attention to detail. It is crucial for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and start the case. Usually, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the compensation they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of touring, supersport, and standard riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Centralia are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a Centralia Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Centralia motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many people don’t hire legal counsel because of financial pressure. However, the Centralia motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Centralia, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Centralia motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can read through our case reviews for additional information about our success as Centralia Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Centralia, Centralia:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the scope of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, meaning clients are only charged if we win the claim, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Centralia Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The next step is to contact the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Centralia legal counsel.
Contact Your Centralia Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Centralia motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims more than $50 million in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact Us now for additional information about a case review from your Centralia Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Centralia, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: