Chester, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Chester Motorcycle Accident Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Chester, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in Chester, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Chester motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims through the settlement process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to navigate claims when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means we only charge if we win the case. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Chester Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Chester requires action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows Dixon to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle injury statistics worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
A number of accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Chester are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need a Chester Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Chester motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Some people won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Chester motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Chester, IL
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Chester motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Chester Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s more info about our legal services in Chester, Chester:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the type of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, which means clients don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Chester Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Chester legal counsel.
Contact Your Chester Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Chester motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have earned their clients more than $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent victories and cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about a free case review and consultation from the Chester Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Chester, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: