Chesterfield, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Chesterfield Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Chesterfield, MO. As an experienced motorcycle crash lawyer in Chesterfield, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Chesterfield motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it can be for victims to navigate claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Types of Chesterfield, MO, Injury Law:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Chesterfield Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Chesterfield requires action and attention to detail. It is important for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. We will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle wreck stats worth noting.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of standard, touring, and supersport riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Chesterfield are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Chesterfield Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of wrecks likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Chesterfield motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some victims don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Chesterfield motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Chesterfield motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Chesterfield Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are more info about Dixon’s legal representation in Chesterfield, Chesterfield:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the type of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, meaning clients are only charged if we win the claim, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Chesterfield Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- What’s next? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Chesterfield legal counsel.
Contact Your Chesterfield Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Chesterfield motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned clients and their families upwards of $50 million in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent victories. Call Chris Dixon today for more information about a consultation and free case review from your Chesterfield Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Chesterfield, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: