Clayton, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Clayton Motorcycle Accident Lawyers serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Clayton, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle wreck lawyer in Clayton, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Clayton motorcycle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to handle claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Clayton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle crash case in Clayton requires action and attention to detail. It is crucial for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Usually, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car wreck deaths).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Clayton are ready to provide legal counsel to victims.
Should You Need a Clayton Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney can be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Clayton motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Many people don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Clayton motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Clayton, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a variety of areas. In regard to Clayton motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please view Dixon’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Clayton Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are some additional information about Dixon’s legal services in Clayton, Clayton:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the size of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Clayton Motorcycle Lawyers can provide potential clients with more information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Clayton legal representation.
Contact Your Clayton Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Clayton motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims and their families more than $50 million in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Contact Chris Dixon now for additional information about a free case review and consultation from the Clayton Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Clayton, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: