Cobden, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Cobden Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Cobden, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in Cobden, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Cobden motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm guide victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to handle cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Cobden Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Cobden takes attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and start the case. Usually, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle injury stats worth noting.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle accident victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of supersport, touring, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Cobden are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Cobden Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney can be an advocate for your case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Cobden motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Cobden motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Cobden, IL
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris focuses on a variety of areas. Regarding Cobden motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please view Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for more information about our success as Cobden Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are additional info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Cobden, Cobden:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the scope of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, which means you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Cobden Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Cobden legal representation.
Contact Your Cobden Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Cobden motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won clients and their families approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about a consultation and free case review from your Cobden Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Cobden, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: