Colp, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Colp Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Colp, IL. As a leading motorcycle accident attorney in Colp, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Colp motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon help victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to handle claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Colp Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle accident case in Colp takes attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as quickly as possible. We will gather information about the crash and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a fast trial allows Dixon to get our clients the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few local and national motorcycle crash stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck victims).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of supersport, touring, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Colp are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Colp Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, an attorney can be an advocate for your claim, allowing you time to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Colp motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Colp motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Colp, IL
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Colp motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please view Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Colp Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s some additional info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Colp, Colp:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the scope of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, meaning you are only charged if we win the claim, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Colp Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Colp legal representation.
Contact Your Colp Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Colp motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won their clients more than $50 million in rewards. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Call Chris Dixon today for more info about a free case review and consultation from the Colp Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Colp, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: