Cottleville, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Cottleville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Cottleville, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Cottleville, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Cottleville motorcycle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm guides victims through the claims process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to navigate cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Our additional legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Cottleville Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Cottleville takes action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and start the case. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck victims).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Cottleville are more than willing to help victims.
Do You Need a Cottleville Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney can be an advocate for your case, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- People in wrecks likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Cottleville motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Many victims don’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Cottleville motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Cottleville, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various other areas. In terms of Cottleville motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can view our case reviews for additional information about our success as Cottleville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers. Here’s additional information about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Cottleville, Cottleville:
- How much is legal representation in a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the scope of the case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, which means clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Cottleville Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Cottleville legal representation.
Contact Your Cottleville Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Cottleville motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned their clients more than $34 million in compensation. You can view our recent victories and cases. Contact Chris Dixon now for more info about a case review from your Cottleville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Cottleville, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: